Stran trenutno ni na voljo v vašem jeziku. Lahko si ogledate strojni prevod, ustvarjen s storitvijo Google Translate. Te storitve ne zagotavljamo mi in rezultatov prevoda nismo preverili.
Za dodatno pomoč se lahko obrnete na nas.
Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result
29 November 2017
Metal additive manufacturing technology from Renishaw has helped a team of students from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, to the University's highest overall score in the latest Formula SAE competition.
As well as being placed sixth overall, the highest position for a team from the University, the car recorded some of the fastest times in the speed trial part of the competition.
- Case study: Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result [2.2MB]
- Case study: Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result [103kB]
- Swinburne Formula Banner of Renishaw AM alloy wheel [2.4MB]
- Team Swinburne Formula SAE car with its new wheel package [12.9MB]
- 3D printing the wheel centres [87kB]
- The new wheels “looked incredible” according to Ryan Wise [1.5MB]
- Team Swinburne with the 2016 car [1.2MB]