Prosta delovna mesta
Naši ljudje in izdelki resnično izboljšujejo svet, v katerem živimo.
Od izdelave letalskih motorjev in vetrnih turbin do zobne tehnike in možganske kirurgije: pri nas rešujemo zahtevne tehnične in znanstvene probleme.
Pustite svoj pečat
Renishaw Tehnični Inženiring d.o.o., del visokotehnološkega mednarodnega podjetja Renishaw plc iz Združenega kraljestva, išče nove sodelavce/ke na delovnih mestih:
Robotics / Mechatronics Engineer
Do you tinker with Arduinos or Raspberry Pis? Is your workbench buried under PCBs, 3D prints, and odd nuts and bolts? Are NX, MatLab, Unity and ROS more like a good night in, than tools? Great... come and build test automation systems with us!
Renishaw d.o.o. is looking for a Robotics Engineer to join our Engineering Test team, you will work along side our ASIC design team developing state of the art test solutions for the integrated circuits we produce, in addition, you will design test automation solutions for our growing number of products.
This is a varied project role which will use your software, electronic, mechanical, and robotic skills to the full, designing and developing reliable solutions for our production and test needs.
There will be some travel involved to work and communicate with the UK based teams and travelling to neighbouring countries for suitable trade shows and further training.
- Minimum degree in Robotics, Mechatronics, or similar engineering discipline.
- Experience designing various assemblies and components in CAD
- Capable of hand calculations and/or computer simulation to validate designs
- Experience prototyping and integrating components, sub-assemblies, and full products
- Experience with design of experiments to benchmark system performance, reliability testing and full system testing
- Familiarity with Stepper motors, BLDC Motors their control and sensing
- Familiarity with robots
- Strong problem-solving/RCA skills with a willingness to get hands-on to get the job done
- Personal interest in technology, innovation, and robotics
- Experience with fast-cycle product development feedback loops
- Excellent written, report writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Programming / Firmware writing & board-level driver development Electronics design skills [PCBs, Communication Protocols, Motors and Drivers]
- Experience with robotics or consumer products
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Understanding of ergonomics and product usability
- Experience using Google and Atlassian productivity suites is an advantage.
- A passion for disruptive technologies
Če ste prepoznali priložnost in vam katero opisanih delovnih mest predstavlja osebni izziv, nam svojo prošnjo z dokazili in življenjepisom v angleškem jeziku pošljite na elektronski naslov: email@example.com.
Hvala vam! Vaše prijave bomo obravnavali zaupno.
Electronic Design VHDL / Verilog Engineer
Renishaw d.o.o. wants to recruit VHDL / Verilog Engineers to support the HDL development process and environment and to develop projects requiring HDL targeting ASIC and FPGA devices. Projects can include a variety of technology including microprocessors, encoders, machine controllers, sensor interfaces, robotics, and digital signal processing (DSP). The role will initially be to support the main HDL development environment within Renishaw, this will be to review and enhance the current development process. You will be required to work with the local ASIC design team and Renishaw group product teams to develop and support new and existing products. There will be a need to interact with other engineers, graduates and apprentices within Slovenia and teams based at India and the UK headquarters.
As an HDL engineer with Renishaw there will be an opportunity to learn and develop the HDL process and training courses for delivery across other teams, including reviewing design tools and methodologies. The use of EDA tools and knowledge of an electronic design process including VHDL / Verilog development is beneficial, specific training will be given for the design tools used within Renishaw.
The applicant will have an enquiring mind and be open to discussing new developments, provide support to other staff and be enthusiastic and knowledgeable in developing new products for this exciting area.
Within Renishaw there will be opportunities to be involved in research and development projects which may include tool and device evaluation, for both the Slovenian, Indian and UK teams. Opportunities exist for an individual to excel at developing the HDL tools and processes, providing support where appropriate across the business.
- Beginner, intermediate or advanced level HDL / Verilog knowledge including testbench development and advanced verification.
- Knowledge of advanced digital design, DSP, high speed communication protocols
- Familiarity with FPGA and MCU architecture
- Design for test and manufacturing
- Fundamentals of analogue electronics and mixed signal design
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Matlab, tcl)
- English proficiency
- Cadence tools
- RISC-V knowledge
- Zuken, Altium
- Embedded software and deployment in systems
- Design for test and manufacturing
The role will be based in Ljubljana, Slovenia although occasional travel to Renishaw UK sites may be necessary.
Pri Renishawu negujemo kulturo raznolikosti, da lahko privabimo najboljše ljudi, ustvarjamo najboljša okolja in se prilagodimo različnim kupcem. Zagotavljamo enakovredno obravnavo vseh kvalificiranih iskalcev zaposlitve ne glede na njihovo raso, barvo kože, vero, spol, spolno identiteto, spolno usmerjenost, izkušnje, poreklo, starost, poglede in sposobnosti. Renishaw je delodajalec, ki upošteva načelo enakih možnosti in je zavezan k zagotavljanju primernih prilagoditev za kandidate invalide.